2009年11月15日

New and Old friends Weekend


11/14~15
This weekend happened many things.
After the work and I decide to make some special.
So I called my mom and hope she can teach me how to make lemon muffin.
I bought those ingredients.
This for two people
1.      5 eggs
2.      oil 100g
3.      butter 100g
4.      icing sugar 300g
5.      self-raising superfine flour (low protein, cake flour) 250g
6.      lemon juice 20g (depend on your choice)

First oil adds butter and hot those until butter melt (a).

Second full eggs adds icing sugar and use spoon mix them until sugar dissolution.
Maybe 5 minutes (b).

Third add some flour to (b) and mix them in several times. 
When flour dissolution and add other flour (c).

Forth add other ingredients to (c) and mix them (d). Wait 10 minutes.

Finally use oven bake (c) in 200℃ and wait 10 minute.

That is easy and you can make it by yourself ^^.   

Saturday I had a one night roommate. 
His name is Rooney and come from Korea.
He is a kindly person so we have a good night.
He told me a lot of thing and I also share what I know for me.
We had a good chatting night.   

Sunday night I meet two old friends Daniel and Joseph at hostel.
We know each other in Melbourne.
That is so lucky. They have a car so they go here by ship.
They also can here for a job and tomorrow they will went to job agency.
Good luck for them.